Pages

Tuesday, 25 November 2014

EOTC TRIP Reflections.

We researched in our Group for places to sleep and eat at.
It was to work as a team and find out information about what events and activities we could do while we are on our trip. Our learning was to work together doing things within our groups. Each of us were given a task to research. My job was to look for restaurants for us to visit and have a meal and dessert.
I do not know if anything worked because I wasn't here when we shared it.

Everything was challenging, and it was hard working in a group.
I would change working with another group because they were playing around too much.
I developed heaps of skills from my group. Like using different shortcuts to get to our work quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.